Jon Powell Named Expert in Residence
Jon Powell, conversion and optimization expert, has been named 5by5’s very first Expert in Residence. Jon will be working closely with the 5by5 team and clients to increase results across digital experiences including website optimization (donor pages, sales pages and funnels), and email conversion.
“For many years I have been so impressed with Jon’s ability to analyze data and use it to improve results. Gaining new customers and donors is important, but doing more with what we already have is just a smart way to increase revenue,” shares 5by5 CEO Shannon Litton. “That’s why I am so excited to have Jon work with our team and clients.”
Jon’s expertise includes:
- Proven 5x results for e-comm, b2c lead gen, b2b demand gen, non-profits and more
- Creating/managing hundreds of statistically significant A/B and multivariate tests
- Conducting large-scale meta-analysis of a database of 1,500+ not-for-profit experiments and turning that research into actionable insights that gets results
Bottom Line: His expertise gets real results.
Just a few of the results in Jon’s resumé include:
For one distance-based higher education organization:
- Increased main site applications by 671%
- Increased degree browsing lead conversions by 129%
- Increased homepage lead conversions by 19%
For one healthcare organization:
- Increased overall search traffic lead conversion rate by 330.6%
For one nonprofit:
- 78% relative increase in donations from emails
- 39% relative increase in donations from their tribute widget
- 68% relative increase in donations from mobile devices from their donation page
- 27% increase in cart conversion
- 62% increase in cart average order value (AOV)
- 98% increase in total cart revenue
If you’re a current 5by5 client, please reach out to your client management team for more information about putting Jon’s expertise to work for you.
If you would like to talk about how you can increase your results, please contact us today!
Don't miss Jon's first two webinars on proven email conversion models that produce results!
The Strategic Formula for Email Conversion Success
Wednesday, May 20 | 11:00 AM CDT
3 Surprisingly Easy Email Tactics That Get the Greatest Results
Wednesday, May 27 | 11:00 AM CDT
Ideas, concepts, and thought leadership from the services we provide and the industries we serve.